We’re delighted to be working with a number of NHS Trusts and healthcare recruitment specialists who have recently either started or renewed contracts with SLC for us to provide OET and IELTS preparation services for their nurses and doctors.
These courses enable overseas healthcare professionals gain the English language qualifications they need to work in the UK and help fill the massive gaps in the workforce – currently 40,000 nurses, 10,000 doctors and 5,000 GPs.
Working in the UK, they will make a massive difference to thousands of patients and their families around the UK.
So, a warm SLC welcome to the following organisations!
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
- Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
- Mid-Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- DRC Locums
- East Riding of Yorkshire CCG
- Head Medical
- ID Medical
- Independent Clinical Services (ICS)
- Medacs Healthcare
- Pulse Healthcare
- NHS England
- Scarborough and Ryedale CCG
- Templars Medical
We wish all our candidates the very best of success with their courses and look forward to enabling them to work in the UK.
Interested in getting your overseas nurses and doctors English-language qualified to register in the UK? Download the brochure for more information, or get in touch: